What we’re looking for
Your role as a Senior Product (UX/UI) Designer will be collaborating with our growing design team on improving and maintaining our digital products, and testing new ways of interactions and visual designs.
This includes design from concept to development, shaping the future of our design direction, and helping our team grow and learn.
As a successful candidate, you should have 3-5 years of experience with product design, UX/UI, interaction design, user research, information architecture and visual hierarchy. You will report to the lead designer.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a Senior Product (UX/UI) Designer to join our Design team. In this role, you will be working with our design team to build and improve upon our CFI products, including both web-based and desktop learning tools.
- Work with our design and development team, helping drive every aspect of the UX process, and validating solutions at scale
- Inform product strategy by balancing business goals with our users’ needs
- Organize and facilitate meetings with stakeholders
- Design flows, optimizations, and experiences that are elegant and simple
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer journey, gaining learnings and making decisions through customer insights, quantitative analysis, and A/B testing
- Define user segments
- Partner closely with marketing and data teams to understand various user segments and growth opportunities
- Focus on identifying the highest impact ideas and turning them into compelling user experiences that grow our products
- Work closely with engineering to implement and refine designs
- Contribute and maintain our design system
- Help build our design practices and processes, enabling us to do our best work
- Has a deep understanding of the entire design process, including user research, information architecture, wireframing and prototyping
- Designs beautiful and clean visuals based on UX strategy
- Has experience conducting UX interviews, and familiar with other research types.
- Is data-driven, someone who advocates for our students out of a deep empathy for them
- Has experience building, maintaining and optimizing design systems
- Is confident in collaborating with stakeholders, giving and getting feedback to other designers.
- Contributes ideas, eager to own projects, and takes the initiative
- Confident with A/B testing processes
- Has strong skills and practical experience with the design tools (we use Figma and Adobe Suite)
Benefits of working for CFI
We offer excellent perks:
- Competitive salary
- 4-week vacation
- Work-life balance including flexible working options
- Annual allowance to support your learning & development
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.