First off, we love our community (Yat🤝our community). We have a passionate group of creators who pour their time and energy into using Yats as a vehicle for self-expression (think of it as hieroglyphics for the modern age). They create emoji internet identities that they can use across every chat app, social network, metaverse (and beyond) and that we consider beautiful works of art with profound messages.
It’s really about connecting to the universal language of visual representation in a whole new way, one that celebrates individuals, community and everyone’s right to privacy in the digital realm. We don’t want to say we’re changing the world, but yeah, we are.
We also happen to be one of the fastest-growing consumer products of all time (👑 us) and as such needs an incredibly talented team dedicated to making sure it’s continued 🚀from here on out.
Now for a bit of background. Yat is the brainchild of Tari Labs, a digital assets-focused blockchain organization that believes privacy on the internet should be pervasive and available to all, co-founded by Naveen Jain (who also founded Sparkart). And in case you’re worried about funding (stability), Yat is backed by Blockchain Capital, Pantera Capital, Multicoin Capital, Trinity Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Canaan Partners and Slow Ventures (as well as some of the best investors in the world).
And who are you? Well, we’re hoping you’re someone who takes the exceptional and exceeds it, who rolls up their sleeves and gets their hands dirty and who wants to take a step outside the ordinary to create a world that’s more beautiful, fun and privacy-oriented.
We are seeking a talented Marketing Designer with experience in video ad creation, graphic design, and website design to join our team. This role will be responsible for driving the development of creative assets to promote Yat across web, mobile, social, and email channels. Ads, short video trailers, and infographics will be some of the things you’ll create here.
If this sounds exciting to you, join us.
- A hands-on contributor and understand what it takes to produce marketing creative that excites and engages our audience.
- Passionate about team collaboration and inclusion, with an ability to communicate with other stakeholders and partners.
- Comfortable using data to inform creative decisions and understand the difference between performance and brand marketing.
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and push boundaries.
- Motivated by seeing your creative perform well, not just by aesthetics,
- Understanding of key design principles and elements. Having a good ‘eye’ and strong visual sense, for high-quality creative concepts and excellence in execution.
- Ability to follow design guidelines, and strong attention to detail
- Intrigued by the prospect of working at a consumer startup that’s at the intersection of digital identity, emojis, privacy, the creator economy, and NFTs, and is led by a founding team with significant prior success and deep industry credibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain a high velocity and variety of creative advertising output each week for use on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, TikTok, Snap, and other channels.
- Research and study what themes, ads, and formats are performing within our industry.
- Ensure that everything we produce is authentic and world-class in quality.
- Build inspiring visual assets that are on brand and adhere to our product and marketing design principles.
- 1-3+ years of relevant experience as a graphic/visual communication designer at an agency, firm, or in-house studio or team.
- Experience developing and executing video creative for performance marketing campaigns
- Thorough understanding of consumer-facing ad experiences on social ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and partner ad networks.
- Strong visual communication skills and the ability to think strategically about how to drive product comprehension and appeal.
- Confident working in an extremely fast-paced environment with multiple projects and quick turn-arounds.
- Experience in project management.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere.
- Experience working in crypto, e-commerce, financial services, or gaming.
- Expert Photoshop & Design skills.
- Experience in developing and refining a brand identity and implementing it across multiple brand touchpoints.
- 100% Remote
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved one.
- 401k program
- An Oculus Quest 2 - Our All Hands meetings and Engagement events are done in VR
- Flexible work schedule and paid time to create your own work/life harmony
- An international team of highly talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- The latest technology and equipment to do your best work from your home office
- Be an OG in a young project that is already making 🌊
That's all to say: these job listings are approximations! If you're a curious and passionate person, we want to hear from you.
We are all generalists who like to dip our toes into different fields and skillsets, so if a job isn't a 100% fit, don't worry!
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.