About the Company
Great companies are built by great customer relationships. Our company (in stealth) is a relationship platform that helps relationship owners (CSMs, Account Managers, others) stay present and strategic with their customers.
We are a globally remote company, with working locations based in Los Angeles, New York, Argentina, and Eastern Europe. The company is venture-backed by multiple VC institutions and experienced investors. Our Founders have successfully exited over 40 startups (quite literally).
We operate in a space that is pioneering customer relationships through AI/NLP technologies. If you are a talented data-driven design lead who thrives in both the tactical aspects of UX / Design and the execution of Product Design artifacts like user Interfaces and design systems, then you have our attention. Our preference is to hire someone living in Latin America.
About the role
- In this role as a Lead UX / UI Designer, you will work closely with company leadership to lead the overall product strategy and execution from a human centered design perspective. Major responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with the leadership team, quickly moving ideas from high-level product vision and strategy through road mapping, planning, and execution.
- Advancing a flourishing remote design team culture and organization that ensures velocity without sacrificing craft
- Creating all visual assets, including wireframes, mocks, user journey maps, and marketing collateral
- Conducting primary research interviews of new and existing users to inform design and user experience decision-making
- Refining existing design processes, identifying and establishing any missing best practices
- Fostering a data-driven design culture of excellence that ensures the long-term health of the product, user experience, and business goals.
- Helping to build out an excellent design team and function within the organization.
What you’ll gain
- Access to an experienced team of entrepreneurs and investors. You’ll report directly to the company CEO, who has built multiple successful startups
- Full leadership support to promote a human-centered design culture within the organization
- Daily interaction with a world-class team of engineers and data scientists who are pushing the boundaries of Natural Language Processing
- Community and belonging within a fun and well-balanced startup culture
- Personal growth and development as a company leader
Requirements (PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS)
- Native-like fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish
- Ability to be available for meetings and impromptu communication during our working "coordination hours" (Mon-Fri: 8am-6pm Eastern Time).
- 7+ years of design experience
- 2+ years of direct management experience leading a team of designers that has shipped products at scale
- Experience working on enterprise SaaS applications across multiple platforms with integrations
- Experience in data visualization
- Excellent analytical skills and technical understanding (the ability to speak directly to engineers to discuss requirements and estimation)
- Kind, curious, and motivated
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.