We are building the future of connected fitness & wellness! 💪 Are you an inspiring product designer with experience in B2C native and are passionate about fitness? Then we want to talk to you! 🦾
Locations: Ideally SF Bay Area, CA but open to USA remote
About the Product Designer Role
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our CPO and to envision and build our 0 to 1 product roadmap for digital connected fitness offering. This is a unique opportunity to help define the roadmap and build the user experience for a 0 to 1 product. You'll blend your design skills and user empathy to partner closely with product management, engineering, industrial design and our extended founding team to help inspire our users to live their best lives centered around wellness and achieve improved fitness KPIs. In this position you will be an integral part of the company’s primary focus on how we make fitness effective, fun, personalized and immersive.
What You'll Do
- Be comfortable in a fast paced, iterative, experimental, and hypothesis driven startup environment
- Bring ideas to life through end-to-end (UX and UI) product design, visual design systems, prototyping, and storytelling to communicate your vision to the team.
- Work closely with the product, engineering, research, writing and marketing teams.
- Develop strategies and roadmaps that help users stay active and improve their health; working with and managing feedback from multiple stakeholders across teams, orgs and executive leadership
- Uphold and inspire a high level of design execution throughout the team
- Communicate concepts through customer journeys, wireframes and prototypes.
- Create wireframes and prototypes that have detailed designs and are annotated.
- Consistently been able to envision and build high-quality consumer products (mobile) in collaboration with product management and engineering partners, showcased by multiple projects throughout your career
- You can present and articulate the vision in a purposeful and thoughtful way and your design sensibility and keen eye for aesthetics are unparalleled.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and embrace change as an input for design
- Great communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and what problems they’re solving
- Experience leading complex projects that incorporate and balance user needs and platform metrics
- Understanding of acquisition & conversion, metrics-driven design, and internationalization
- A problem-solving attitude, eager to learn and face new challenges
- Excited to join a company building a product from 0 to launch.
- A person that loves cutting edge (cool) tech products that enable awesome human experiences
- A person that thrives in ambiguity and adapts to new information and data
- Passionate about translating needs between a wide audience of stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Must)
- 3+ years of experience in B2C digital mobile product design; (preferred 5+ years)
- Experience with interactive prototyping tools e.g. Figma, Sketch, Framer, Invision or similar
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software in a design role
- A portfolio of design projects that showcases outstanding products and ecosystem thinking through UX, visual design, and storytelling
- Startup or new product/business experience and mindset a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree (MiOR Masters Degree OR 3 years' design experience Preferred Qualifications.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.