We are looking for a UX Designer who is excited about making an impact in Digital Healthcare. You will concept and craft unique and compelling experiences for researchers and clinicians, collaborating with designers, researchers, engineers and product managers throughout the design and development lifecycle. You will be designing NeuroBlu, a digital analytics platform.
As a tastemaker and storyteller, you will advocate for design excellence – contributing to product vision, and collaborating with a team that defines and designs user interfaces, frameworks, and the interaction, and visual design for healthcare applications. This is a remote role where you will be working with a remote team (primary based in Europe and Singapore).
What You'll Do
- Research: identify the right method (field research, user interviews, usability testing, quant surveys, secondary research) and execute to deliver insights that are then tied into product initiatives.
- UX thinking: building user empathy, while always tying experiences back to objectives and scope.
- Prototyping and testing: Prioritise and rapidly prototype features, using a variety of tools to validate the usability deliver problem solving designs of solutions.
- Design management: create and manage the design, design assets and design operations for a digital product end-to-end.
- Data driven: use customer insight and analytics to validate customer problems, areas of drop off, etc.
What we are looking for
- Demonstrated user-centred problem solving skills
- Work with a diverse team with timezones ranging from USA to Singapore (be willing to regularly attend meetings between 6am-2pm UTC)
- Minimum 10 years of experience designing SaaS applications (apps and web apps)
- Has launched and refined the product post-launch
- Proficiency in Figma or similar design tools
- Good, clear communication. Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Growth mindset
- Comfortable working closely with the product and business development teams.
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively. Flexible to new input
- Experience in UX copy writing is a bonus
- You will be working alongside smart and easy-to-work with people who are passionate about what they do. We are a group of people who love solving challenging problems and are motivated to build great products.
- You will be able to launch new products and see your work in the hands of patients and clinicians, making a real impact in their lives.
- We are a mature start-up, in the process of scaling up with room for ownership and growth.
At Holmusk we leverage technology & data science to accelerate research and improve outcomes in behavioural health & chronic diseases. We focus on delivering tailored interventions in healthcare by building digital tools and harnessing the insights from real-world data. We take pride in our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe it takes all kinds of people to build the best products and bring real change to the healthcare space.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.