We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of various digital assets.
You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Able to include requirements of engineering, product management, marketing, and stakeholders while optimizing for the user experience
- Can communicate expertly and can explain your functional and meaningful designs
- Understand balance between what is viable for business, desirable for the customer, and technically feasible
- To Identify and understand problems and convert their potential solutions into tangible deliverables
- Can effectively convey design decisions using fundamental design principles of shapes, colors, texture and space
- Incredible attention to detail, having a pixel perfect eye to design is a must
- To be confident enough to share thoughts and passionate about exploring, experimenting and learning new things daily
- You have a deep understanding of and appreciation for the context, medium, and platforms you're designing for
- Know when and how to push the design direction within project constraints
- Have a strong portfolio showcasing work artifacts, not just an end state
UI UX Designer Requirements:
- 5-7 years of professional experience in UX & UI Design and experience for digital products or services.
- Web, brand & Native mobile design experience
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software:
Adobe XD, Figma, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS
(SCSS), iOS, Android & Design Systems.
- A team player, but should be able to work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks & attention to detail.
- Experience in creating low and high-fidelity prototypes
- Experience creating engaging and persuasive presentations to guide clients
through the ins and outs of the product or project
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working in enterprise design
- Basic coding skills (HTML/CSS)
- Experience with motion design
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.