Company and Culture: This is an opportunity to join an international team backed by YC, based in Dubai with ample room to grow, develop and be rewarded.
Role: The role is to support the technology, product and marketing team by helping execute UX/UI design for new products and maintaining a high-quality design aesthetic across the different marketing channels for the brand. This role is essentially for a lead designer that can work with our team on a full-time basis initially remotely with the potential of relocating at a later time. Creative and dynamic candidates that want to contribute to the development of a newly formed brand are encouraged to apply.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
● Design and prototype intuitive and engaging content that includes but is not limited to digital ads, responsive email design, RWD, applications, platforms and digital products with interactivity via no-code tools like Webflow.
● Participate throughout the design process end-to-end, from discovery, through design, build, test, release, maintenance, measure and optimization.
● Collaborate with UX Designers to decipher UX problems into actionable items to solve business problems.
● Provide clear and organized support through the preparation and hand-off of assets to developers.
● Prepare files and assist in the organization and logging of assets within digital asset management system.
● Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, and original graphic designs to communicate interaction and design ideas.
● Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
● Stay abreast of design trends and technologies, continuously looking for creative ideas, inspiration and resources to sharpen your craft.
● Regular Attendance is required
● Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
● Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment
● 2+ years of digital design experience mainly focused on product design.
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.).
● Expertise in Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, InVision or equivalent design and prototyping applications.
● Experience with light animation is advantageous.
● Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and Adobe AfterEffects, especially experience with no-code tool Webflow.
● Cutting-edge design aesthetic, utilizing color theory, typography, other visual elements to maintain brand-identity.
● Strong problem-solving abilities and an eye for pixel-perfect design.
● Strong understanding of design standards and best practices with a curiosity around emerging technologies.
Posted 1 month agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume