Senior UX/UI Designer
Wonderfield Studio is looking for an experienced and creative Senior UX/UI Designer to join our growing and fast-paced team. As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for developing websites and mobile applications that deliver the best online user experience. You will be responsible for developing creative concepts and designs using the latest UI/UX tools and technology including but not limited to designing graphic user interface elements, menus, tabs, forms and widgets. For consideration of this role, all applicants must include a link to their creative portfolio.
- Create compelling user interface designs for web, mobile, and desktop software products.
- Collaborate with product management and business analysts to develop product requirements.
- Help drive all the necessary steps in the product design process from research, information synthesis, conceptualization, detailed user interface, functional design, implementation and usability review.
- Make decisions and reach a shared understanding to achieve business goals.
- Articulate and simplify complex concepts and design accordingly.
- Independent self-starter who can work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Contribute to the development of user interface design patterns and other leading-edge tools and reusable assets that aid in efficient and effective user experience designs.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional product development teams on UI prototype design and development.
- Conduct user research as needed, including summative usability testing, formative usability testing, contextual inquiry, surveys, and interviews.
- Effectively communicate research findings to team & stakeholders.
- Experience providing critical analysis of user experience designs based on research methodologies.
- Sets priorities and ensure task completion on multiple concurrent projects.
- Coordinate work activities with others.
- Provide UX/UI expertise and mentoring to team and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, HCI, or related field/equivalent training.
- 3-5 years of professional, post-collegiate experience.
- Comfortable with Adobe CS, HTML5, CSS, iOS & Android.
- Portfolio that demonstrates proficiency in general graphic design and wireframes, prototypes, and visual design.
- This position is in-house. Applicant must live in Miami, FL, and be willing to work in an office during regular business hours.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.