Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, New York, London, Geneva and Singapore, Ledger has a team of 500+ professionals developing products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies.
At Ledger, user experience is key to our success. We're looking for a talented Product Designer to join our design team. You'll not only have the opportunity to create new features but contribute to the continual improvement of our software products. You'll ensure brand consistency within our platforms: mobile app, software, web app, and firmware.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback with the user researcher
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of products and industry trends
- Work in close collaboration with engineering teams
- Maintain and develop our design system
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven work experience as a product designer
- Proficiency in Figma
- Very good understanding of design systems and component libraries
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Up-to-date with the latest product trends, techniques and technologies
- Ability to understand and solve problems creatively and effectively
- Strong desire to continuously improve users’ experience
- Strong attention to detail, pixel perfect
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment,
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences,
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons,
- High performance office equipment,
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage,
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr),
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks,
- Employee discount on Ledger products.
Ledger guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.