👋 Thanks so much for checking out our job! We can't wait to read your application and (hopefully) welcome you to our team! Even if this job is not a good fit for you, we will keep your contact details and email you about future jobs that fit your profile. We are going to be hiring a lot in 2022! 🚀
We’re looking for a passionate individual skilled in 2D Animations and Motion Graphics to help bring our creations to life!
🧑🏫 Industry: Language learning
🏢 Company Size: 5 to 10 employees
- ⏱ Flexible working hours (work whenever you want, but be available to chat during normal Europe time)
- 🌍 100% Remote working (our team is based in 7 different countries worldwide)
- 🧘♂️ No daily standups, and almost no meetings (we let you focus instead)!
- 🚀 Make a real difference (we are launching in March, so this is a really exciting time to join!)
- 😎 A chilled out team (we work hard, but we do not micromanage at all)
- Well versed in 2D Animations and is able to animate backgrounds that have been separated into various PNG layers
- Experienced in creating clean and smooth motion graphics that seamlessly blend with the designed UI /UX
- Knowledgeable in managing, importing & exporting animations into various file formats based on requirements
- Able to communicate concisely with team members to bring our vision to its full potential
- Experienced in the video game industry (Bonus)
- A love for learning languages (Bonus)
You will be working closely with our level designers / UI & UX designers to create animations of various 2D assets pertaining to our app such as backgrounds, notifications, buttons, reward system etc. We encourage you to think outside the box and with that comes a lot of creative freedom. The role will be freelance, remote and will last a few months. If you read this ad completely, please include the word 'rocket' in your application. We want someone who wants to join in product discussions, and cares about the success of the product, so a proactive personality is a big bonus.
We're a language learning app that will completely change the way people learn languages. We're making a language learning app that is truly fun and addictive. It’s not simply “a gamified app”, it’s an actual game. A game that has been designed from the ground up to also be the most effective language learning system that’s ever existed. Other apps can be effective, but often are not truly fun and are very difficult to use consistently. Hence users rely on forcing themselves to use them. In contrast, our app inspires excitement, acts as a platform for learners to make friends, is extremely fun, easy to use consistently and therefore makes one’s language learning journey so much better.
- Availability: Hourly contract
- Languages: English
Posted 1 week agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume