Europe's leading entertainment brand based in West London are going through an exciting period of growth. Currently, their award winning internal creative agency is the European Brand and Creative hub providing Brand Strategy, Brand Design, Advertising, Promotions and Broadcast Creative for multiple stakeholders across European Markets.
They are looking to cater for their German market from the UK, a German speaking Designer with a passion for Motion design will be integral to this. Reporting into the Design Director for Advertising, this role will work across a range of business verticals on TTL campaigns for the German market.
- Provide effective design solutions in TTL comms across print, digital & motion
• Ensure the highest standards of design are maintained at all times
• Have a flair for design, strong typography skills and an eye for detail.
• Be a brand guardian, ensuring work conforms to Masterbrand values.
• Have a strong knowledge of photography/photographers.
• Help guide production, shoots, and post-production.
• Motion skills are a plus, but not essential
• Working alongside Creatives and Account Management to build presentations and arguments to sell the work.
Fluent in German and English
• A history of creating design for outstanding advertising and TTL campaigns where the idea is key
• Have created or evolved brand identities across large or small organisations
• The ability to think across different media – Print, Motion, Digital and Social Media.
• Proven excellence in creative origination and execution across print and digital channels
• Proven experience in delivering Brand and Response creative
• Proven experience across multiple brands
• Have a knowledge of production, shoots, and post-production.
• A comprehensive understanding of Adobe software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & InDesign).
This role is offered with a hybrid working arrangement, when in the office you’ll benefit from a state-of-the-art campus including supermarkets, a beauty salon (?!) onsite cinema plus more.
If you’re an experienced German speaking Motion Designer with top tier advertising agency experience please send a cv/folio over to email@example.com or call Hannah on 0203 587 7731 for further details.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.