Senior Product Designer
United States Remote
Looped is building the future of live entertainment
We empower creators to host high-quality livestream and video chat events. By joining the Looped team, you're giving back to creators who have seen much of their live performance revenue dry up due to the pandemic.
Our traction has accelerated over the last few months, opening the doors to countless opportunities for high impact projects. Over 750 top creators run events through Looped, including Lin-Manuel Miranda, Meghan Trainor, Khalid, BTS, Charlie Puth, AJ McLean, Joel McHale, Maren Morris, Ken Jeong, Bob Saget, and many more.
You'll be forever part of the core team that shapes the culture and vision of the company. If you hope to start your own thing someday, this could be great preparation.
We are a small team, and we focus on delivering unparalleled experiences to our big name clients. Looped has been a remote-first company since 2018, with employees primarily in NYC, Los Angeles and the SF Bay area. Learn more about Looped at loopedlive.com.
We obsess over moving quickly, while not missing the details. We're currently at the top of the market in virtual events, and we don't intend to lose our footing as the best of the best. We are fiercely competitive, agile perfectionists, and trustworthy collaborators. And our customers are celebrities, so expect to speak with them often.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be responsible for helping us improve the customer experience across our website, app, and marketing campaigns. You’ll mix data, design, and customer knowledge to drive our funnel conversion results and help people experience Looped.
- Own the visual design of the product across the apps, web, and marketing
- Maintain a high bar for polish
- Design well-considered features
- Build high-fidelity mock ups that engineers are able to implement
- Conduct user interviews and user testing
- Build creative solutions to usability problems in our livestreams and video chats
Backgrounds we prefer
- Proven track record (4+ years’ experience) in user experience design working across multiple platforms (mobile and web) on products that have shipped
- Education (formal or otherwise) in design, UX, HCI, marketing, cognitive psychology, or related field
Examples of projects you might work on
- Figuring out how to make a live chat room with 10,000+ users less chaotic and more exciting
- Making the purchase flow for new users dead-simple
- Create templates for creator social media posts
- Making it easier to set up and manage events as a creator
- Designing a more refined way to run Q&A's with a live audience
What you bring
- Exceptional strength in consumer facing experiences, with focus on mobile first
- Ability to advocate for user-centered design
- Can communicate concepts, results, and directions with clarity
- Embrace and thrive in a high-paced, changing, startup culture
- Comfortable working with a diverse, cross functional team
- Health insurance, 5 weeks of PTO, sick leave, 20 weeks parental leave
- 100% remote (US Eastern Time)
- Competitive salary (130 to 170k) and equity
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email Pranav (CTO) at email@example.com.
- Include the role's title in your subject line
- Applicants must be authorized to work the US (no visa)
- Send along your resume highlighting relevant experience and your portfolio
- The interview process includes a portfolio review, 3 conversational interviews, and a (paid!) take home design exercise
Your application has been successfully submitted.