Software Engineer - Backend (Developer Efficiency)
USA & Canada only Remote
We are looking for a Backend Engineer to join our Developer Efficiency team.
We empower the Plaid engineering teams with tools and processes, spanning from local development, testing, and deployment.
Apply if you enjoy cross collaboration and want to be part of building new tools and processes to work more efficiently.
We're guided by our principles, including impact, growing together, embracing openness and positivity, and inventing tomorrow; we're looking for people motivated by those same principles.
What excites you
- Empowering other engineers
- Creating high quality shared abstractions
- Building tools that you’ll be your own user
- You like efficiency; and you are willing to invest time and effort to have repeatable efficient process rather than doing an one-off work.
What excites us
- 5+ years of production experience, core fundamentals, and a strong command of at least one language among Python/Typescript/Go
- CI/CD systems
- Background in computer science, engineering, or another related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.