Awesome Senior 3D Software Engineers
We are expanding again. Want a fantastic 3D programming role, for a successful, secure, fully remote, growing, fun company?
Come join one of the best teams you can imagine. Work on great projects, with great people, making awesome software!
Having an incredible team has been our simple formula for our success.
We are looking for seasoned and experienced developers who are brilliant at what they do.
You get to work with some of the best Brands and companies in the world, our customers include Epic Games, AUDI, BMW, AMD, Intel, IKEA, Adidas, and many others, including fast growing startups.
You'll be playing a key role in each project and will be continuously learning new technologies and working on cutting edge products. Most of all, you'll enjoy your work and the people you work with and we'll do all that we can to help you meet and exceed your goals.
Ideally, you have skills with 3D graphics engines for many years and know technology like WebGL, OpenGl, raytracing, UE4, ...
- Work from anywhere in the world (Europe or Eastern Europe slightly preferred).
- Unless otherwise stated, a minimum of 32-40 hours per week - must be able to work week days - not just weekends. If you have a fulltime job please do not apply.
- Must be an individual not an agency/firm.
- As part of our hiring process you will have a video interview and a programming test.
- Working English required.
We are looking for experienced programmers with:
- 3D graphics development experience with a focus on working with OpenGL/DirectX/WebGL, and 3D engines.
- Unreal Engine (UE4) experience ideally
- Bonus to have WebGL experience
- Bonus to have Virtual Reality and/or Augmented Reality experience.
- Bonus to have mobile experience
- Bonus to have Shader experience
- Bonus to have development experience with 3D engines, raytracing, CAD/3D plugins.
Any questions - happy to answer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.