Demand Marketing Manager
Bombora is the leading provider of B2B intent data, bringing B2B marketing and sales teams insights about when their customers are actively in-market. The company - named a Gartner Cool Vendor, BuiltIn Top 100 Mid-sized Companies and Inc.5000 company - is growing on all fronts. Our marketing team is doing some exciting work and seeks an experienced and data-driven Demand Marketing Manager who can help us scale our results and increase marketing’s contribution to revenue.
As our Demand Marketing Manager, you’ll be a key contributor on the team that’s increasing the horsepower of our demand engine to support our growing sales team. You’ll bring your own ideas to the table and be the resident expert on generating new and engaging existing high-quality leads using the best strategies and tactics based on the data you collect. And, as a Bomborian, you’ll enjoy unlimited PTO, full benefits including matching 401k, generous parental leave policies, career development opportunities and more.
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels to generate sales-ready prospects and pipeline
- Concept and create compelling content to engage prospects including: ebooks, whitepapers, webinars, videos, podcasts, infographics, etc.
- Distribute content via an appropriate mix of the following primary channels: email, content syndication, PR, and cooperative marketing with partners
- Work with digital campaign team to ensure alignment across SEM, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and programmatic display campaigns
- Identify and monitor key metrics to evaluate and demonstrate program performance. Apply analytical insights and experience-based knowledge to optimize various touchpoints (website pages, landing pages, social messaging, ad copy, etc.) to increase engagement and conversion rates
- Develop a deep understanding of Bombora’s ideal customer profile and key target personas based on funnel stages, assist with socializing understanding throughout the organization for purposes of strategy and prioritization.
- The Demand Marketing Manager reports to the Sr. Director of Growth Marketing and Sales Development. You’ll work closely with our Digital Campaign Manager, content and social agency, in-house designers, event marketing, product marketing, customer marketing, and channel marketing team to ensure coherent messaging and pleasant experiences for all potential customers.
- Extremely organized: you’ll be responsible for keeping many diverse balls in the air - and communicating with a geographically dispersed team
- Flexible and optimistic, problem solver: you’re the person who calmly says “I’ll find a way” even when plans A and B get disrupted
- Self-motivated and confident: comfortable making decisions independently based on data and your own qualifications
- 4-5 years’ experience planning and executing B2B-focused demand marketing programs
- Strong skills and experience in common B2B demand gen tactics including:
- content creation, SEO optimization, distribution, and syndication
- webinar development, hosting, and promotion
- email nurture and newsletter distribution
- social media marketing and influencer engagement
- Strong writing skills to engage audiences in a conversational yet informed voice, to be demonstrated through work samples
- Strong communication and creative thinking skills, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Superior organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple overlapping projects and relationships, set appropriate deadlines, and deliver on commitments
- Proficiency with HubSpot, Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and Zoom
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Wordpress is a plus
- Ability to evaluate, adopt and implement new tools or processes as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation / Paid Holidays
- Education / Tuition Assistance
- 401K / Match
- Generous Parental Leave
- On-Demand Learning (Udemy)
- Team Lunches / Outings /Events (Yes! We found a way to do virtually!)
- Offices (for when you want one)
At Bombora, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Bombora is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. Employment offers are contingent upon completion of successful background checks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.