ABOUT NUCCO BRAIN
Nucco Brain Studio is an award-winning agency that focuses on delivering fantastic results-driven strategic content production, for clients such as JP Morgan, Deloitte, Google, DeBeers and the European Space Agency. As a part of the UNIT9 group of companies, our diverse and ambitious team has a strong passion for telling stories through video, animation and tech-enabled digital content (such as VR, AR and interactive projects). Our team cares about making a tangible difference for our clients, while delivering exceptional work. We do so by constantly staying curious about our client’s industry verticals and new ways of production that deliver the results they expect.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our head office in London is looking for a permanent Senior Account Manager/Account Director to fill an exciting new role. The person who joins us will have an important responsibility for the commercial success of our business, and we believe this is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys expanding accounts alongside providing excellent service to clients. To ensure your success, you will be part of a team that is dedicated to making their mark with global brands at the helm of emerging technologies. Contact details at the bottom, if you really can't wait to have a chat! :)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will listen, learn and proactively offer recommendations to existing clients on how Nucco Brain can support them, while you also take responsibility for the design, development and delivery of work that has already been purchased. You will enjoy developing high-quality professional relationships and have a reputation as someone who is committed to learn and understand both a client’s challenges and the constantly expanding capabilities of your colleagues. We believe that being successful in this role requires a person who wants to:
● Contribute as a senior team member of an ambitious, growing business.
● Become a trusted partner and advisor helping clients achieve their objectives and KPIs by understanding their problems, market, customers and competitors.
● Enable our clients to gain reward and recognition through our work.
● Have an ‘always wanting to help our clients succeed’ attitude and welcome the responsibility to nurture and identify new sales opportunities with clients.
● Do the work that is necessary, including creating proposals and presentations, in order to win new businesses.
● Understand how Nucco Brain works, including the important administrative processes for how we create proposals and pricing, manage projects and track our progress and spending.
● Be a role model for the Nucco Brain team on how to deal with difficult, frustrating or disappointing situations in a way that enables problems to be discussed professionally and solved, leading to improved ways of working and to happier, more satisfactory outcomes.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES
● Entrepreneurial mindset with a proven ability to identify and close new opportunities
● Account Management/Business Development experience (at least 5 years) within the digital services or products space, ideally working on complex value propositions, involving multiple services and deliverables
● A natural networker and a people person, who appreciates the value of cultivating long-lasting relationships based on performance and trust
● A problem-solver focused on continuous improvement, with a record of delivering beneficial solutions derived from demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
● A structured approach when solving complex problems and synthesizing results (experience with different frameworks and techniques for problem solving would be ideal)
● Comfortable engaging with business performance and finance materials including financial management documents, new business tracking systems (CRMs) and project management/tracking software(such as Paprika)
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude to foster long term relationships and build consensus.
● Strong presentation development skills and comfortable with presenting to audiences of all sizes and levels of expertise
Posted 3 weeks agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume