Whether it’s helping to support families through a gene therapy trial or making medicines easier to access for the people who need them most, the work we do makes a real difference to people’s lives.
As one of the leading creative agencies in health, we believe great ideas, expertly crafted, have the power to capture imaginations and change behaviour. By understanding people's wants and needs - and how they learn about and manage their own health in the context of a complex healthcare landscape - we develop insight-driven campaigns that connect them to relevant brands, services and trials. Increasingly, that means enabling flexible, channel-specific communications that meets consumers online, where they are most active.
As an agency, we share a belief that 'health is everything', and we're connected by four shared values: Be Yourself, Be Together, Be Brave, Be Curious. These values help to nurture a culture of entrepreneurial, collaborative and high performing people.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Being trusted to deliver excellence consistently is fundamental to the on-going success of the agency. As a project executive, your focus will be on the accurate and timely delivery of agency and client work under the direction of more senior members of the project and account teams, ensuring commercial success for both client and agency.
WHO YOU ARE
The project executive is working towards acquiring an understanding of:
· The role of advertising and marketing
· The clients' businesses, therapy areas, brands, clinical development process and target audiences
· Client approval systems and processes e.g. ZINC and EPASS and legal, regulatory and compliance reviews
· Our digital offering, including our products, and how these are created
· The internal workings of the agency and the way the agency produces work
· The various media channels available to formulate the marcoms mix
· ABPI Code of Practice, PAGB Medicines Advertising Codes, Good Clinical Practice Guidelines and the EU Clinical Trials Directive, FDA GCP/Clinical Trial Guidance Documents, and other relevant advertising codes and standards
· All company policies and procedures relating to the role and the ability to communicate and implement these
Posted 1 week agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume