The Designer will be responsible for ensuring consistency of design and brand standards for Prime MSO and its affiliates. This position includes conceptualization, design, creation, and production of internal and external materials. Close collaboration with Marketing as well as Software Development teams. This person is someone who is very creative, understands fine aesthetics and its effect on human behavior, and has the technical aptitude to apply their skills and insights via digital media.
- Works with C.I.O. to support user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) needs of software development team, discuss creative direction, and ensure brand consistency
- Develop look and feel for assets that effectively communicates our ideas, brand and value proposition and meets design specifications best practices
- Maintain and develop corporate website
- Maintain and develop UX and UI of corporate web application
- Maintain photo/image production process including concept, direction, and editing
- Maintain video production process including concept, video direction, and editing
- Design layout concepts for business applications, catalogs and marketing collateral
- Manage projects and contacts with vendors including advertising agency, photographers, web developer and printing centers
- Perform special visual design projects as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience working in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, and Premiere Pro or After Effects
- Strong knowledge of website development using WordPress platform
- Strong knowledge of UX & UI principles
- Good knowledge of Angular 2+, Material, TypeScript
- Good knowledge of working with API’s
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle and technologies (.net Core, MVC, C#)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Good understanding of social media space
- Must be comfortable working on a PC
- Excellent portfolio showing range of styles and formats
- Knowledge of current design trends and practices for print and digital applications
- Understanding of print and digital production specifications and requirements for asset delivery
- Ability to work quickly with flexibility in high pressure situations
- Attention to details, customer service orientation, and creative problem solving skills
- Good written and communication skills
- Must be energetic, confident, and motivated
Observes work place policies and procedures:
- Maintain attendance as per policy.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Observe general safety/employee health policies and procedures.
- Observe Prime MSO’s appearance/dress standards
- Maintain the privacy and confidentiality
- Treat all employees with respect and dignity in accordance with policy of non-discrimination.
- Treat all employees/clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conduct only work-related conversations when clients are waiting for service.
- Department of Justice Background Check
- Satisfactory Completion of Health/Drug Screening
- Proof legal of US work eligibility
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to travel on a need be basis
- Valid CA Class C Driver License
- Ability to work full time
- Availability to work late hours and or weekend shifts
- B.A. in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience of related design experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $52,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Vision Insurance
- Angular: 2 years (Preferred)
- UX Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Glendale, CA 91203 (Preferred)
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.