Job ref.: EXCELGRAPHICSDESIGNER. Excel Esports is recruiting a Graphic Designer to join our team.
- A competitive full-time salary suitable for independent living near London;
- The opportunity to work in an exciting and rapidly changing industry, alongside passionate creatives;
- A Paid gym membership at an Excel approved gym; and
- A company pension in accordance with Part 1 of the Pensions Act 2008.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will be exclusively employed and contracted to Excel and will provide all services as customarily provided by a first-class Graphic Designer. As a Graphic Designer at Excel, you will join our marketing team, to design and create graphical content that aids the execution of our social media and content strategy. You will help inform and safeguard the creative direction of our brand as well as developing wider applications of design, such as apparel, pitch decks and event branding. These duties and responsibilities will include, but shall not be limited to:
- Ownership and enhancement of new brand identity including creative campaign development.
- Creatively apply brand guidelines to all marketing and commercial design assets.
- Creation of all digital graphics to support our content marketing efforts across social media.
- Development of pitch decks, under guidance of our commercial team, to promote Excel to potential partners.
- Conception and design of print products, such as apparel, fliers, and event banners.
- Support the ideation of creative initiatives within the marketing and media team.
- Design and UX support of the Excel website and web presence under guidance of the Marketing team.
- Authentic inclusion of partner brands into design assets.
- Collaboration with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure deadlines are hit and priorities are clear.
- Ensuring we are on trend and innovative with design application.
- Contributing to the wider creative direction of the business.
In addition to the above, you may be required to provide operational support to Excel project teams. Any amendments to your workload will be agreed between you and your manager, Excel’s Head of Marketing.
Required Skills, Qualification and Experience
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have:
- Graphic design experience with social media, decks and print.
- Web design experience with WordPress, Wix or other online publishing platforms.
- Strong proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent time management skills and be comfortable to progress.
- Knowledge of the esports and gaming industry.
- Basic video editing proficiency in Premiere Pro or Davinci Resolve.
- Proficiency in drawing and creating cartoons.
- Storyboarding and storyboard art design experience.
Whilst not required, it will be considered beneficial if applicants demonstrate that they have:
- Videography experience, preferably with Sony workflows ie. A7S II, A7R III, FS5 MkII.
- Photography and post processing experience in Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Motion graphic proficiency, preferably with After Effects.
- Advanced video editing and colour grading proficiency in After Effects, Premiere Pro and Davinci Resolve.
How to Apply: Use the Apply by URL button on this job post to submit your CV and a portfolio of your graphic design work, showcasing your suitability for the role and expressing your motivation for applying. All documents should be uploaded to the enclosed BreatheHR link. Please note the portfolio can be submitted in the form of a web link included within the CV.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.