About the Role
We are looking for a driven, inquisitive, and creative product designer to join our growing team. The Product Designer at Ubersuggest will drive product design and UX strategy across our suite of digital marketing tools (SEO, Content, Email) and takes pride in crafting valuable experience for our users.
Who We Are
We focus on making SEO and digital marketing easy by creating intuitive, powerful web tools. The Ubersuggest team is led by Neil Patel, one of the top marketers in the world according to Forbes. Our team is small and nimble and we're excited to bring on a new member to join our team to help create intuitive and user-centric features for Ubersuggest.
You'll be responsible for:
- Understanding the problems we’re trying to solve in the User Experience space
- Designing solutions that are intuitive, clean, and effective to achieve our business goals
- Create wireframes of your solutions and work with the design team to bring them to life.
- Strategize, brainstorm, and define new features based on the marketplace and user need/feedback
- Making data driven design decisions to improve the product and provide ROI
- Creating alignment on design decisions across the design, product, engineering, and executive teams
- Improving and polishing existing designs, promoting consistency and improving user flows
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- You have 3+ years of hands on experience designing B2B software, SaaS, or marketing data software
- Proven track record as a UX-UI Designer
- Design experience in both web and mobile context
- You think critically about the end users’ experience and you are capable of providing simple, effective solutions
- You can communicate your ideas and designs in a clear, concise way that creates buy-in from stakeholders
- You have a solid work ethic and you’re willing to put in the time to make our product great
- Ability to build fast and scrappy to test out new digital ideas
- A portfolio full of strong product design work in a similar industry (or examples of wireframes that you have created)
- Experience designing on a remote team
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.