UI / UX Designer - Contract Position
Fastline is searching for a highly creative and experienced senior UX/UI designer to craft supremely usable, aesthetically appealing user experiences and interfaces by leveraging both disciplines to craft a holistic digital product. Our ideal candidate will utilize the latest user research, synthesis, and validation techniques to define a results-driven strategy that meets all business and user requirements. They will then execute that strategy by designing user-centric, simple, and engaging interfaces with the latest UX and UI design practices.
Candidates must provide a comprehensive portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of both UX and UI techniques and processes.
- Crafting annotated design prototypes of varying fidelity for web, mobile, and responsive design, using programs such as Sketch & Axure
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative user research in the form of surveys and interviews
- Performing various user testing and validation practices
- Developing and annotating user flows, journeys, and persona
- Interfacing with internal teams to provide up-to-date product imagery, logos, and other files for production
- Creating original design, typography, iconography, and art for digital screens
- Creating and annotating UI style kits and design guidelines, both from scratch and from existing brand conventions
- Collaborating with PMs, clients, and other members of the UX team to identify user needs and product specifications
- Regularly providing project updates and reports to clients
- Effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- 5 years of UX and UI experience designing for systems across a variety of industries and touchpoints, preferably eCommerce
- Portfolio that demonstrates a solid understanding of both UX and UI techniques and processes.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, and Invision
- Familiarity with the Agile project methodology
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of front-end development technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, etc.) not required, but nice to have
About Fastline Media Group:
Fastline has been serving the American farmer and rancher since 1978. Based in Buckner Kentucky just outside Louisville, Fastline produces 22 localized catalogs with information for the American farmer and rancher. The website www.Fastline.com is the largest, freshest database of agricultural equipment online and is the go-to site for equipment values and research. Fastline continues to grow as it offers integrated marketing solutions to Ag equipment dealers and manufacturers.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.