SPODIO is a data-driven sports content provider that develops sportsbook, fantasy sports, and match prediction products. We are currently looking for an experienced UX Architect to fill an urgent role in our San Francisco office. This will be a key role within our newly formed Design Team that will partner closely with fellow subject matter experts to fully reimagine the company’s flagship sportsbook offering. You will be responsible for every aspect of the user experience - the overall flow of the screens, the fields and what information is presented, the actions and interactions that are provided, and the visualizations of the data. In addition, you will identify new opportunities, create and test your design concepts, and ultimately deliver a best-of-breed product to market. If this sounds interesting and you have a deep passion for sports, we would love to hear from you.
- Work closely with Product Managers and others to define product requirement and specifications for proposed web and mobile initiatives.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, and user flows that promote usability and accommodating technical needs in addition to potential source code constraints.
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UIs.
- Translate functional objectives into detailed specifications.
- Develop personas to facilitate feature design process.
- Lead cross-functional design sessions between the Design Team and Business Partners.
- Collaborate and share your expertise with other Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and stakeholders alike.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a design related field or working experience of the equivalent.
- 5+ years of design experience with an in-depth understanding of fantasy sports, sportsbook, trading, stock, or financial products.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability to create effective user-centered design solutions.
- Experience designing native applications for both iOS and android.
- Working knowledge of industry standard design software (i.e Sketch, Figma, Adobe CS, Invision, or other UX related tools).
- Knowledge of latest UX trends, techniques, and technology.
- Keen and exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with able to clearly articulate your design methodology clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Bilingual in Korean and English preferred, but not mandatory.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Health Insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching up to 4% of employee salary.
- Flexible PTO, sick days, and parental leave.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- San Francisco, CA 94105 (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.