Global Relay's enterprise applications have a substantial footprint in the messaging & archiving space for compliance. This role provides an excellent opportunity to help solve tough problems and create great experiences that have a significant impact on our customers.
We are looking for an Interaction Designer who champions our users in all phases of the product management cycle. From context and problem framing all the way through to the delivery of meaningful solutions. Conduct research to understand our customers’ problems, work with the business to understand their needs, collaborate with UI designers and developers to design the final product.
- Advocate for our customers by gaining a deep understanding of their work and the challenges they face
- Be a key partner to stakeholders and product management in helping to come up with approaches that work – you’re not here to just “gather” requirements
- Proactively apply research techniques that are appropriate to the problem being addressed
- Concept, prototype, validate, fine-tune and present design solutions
- Communicate those solutions to our developers in an agile software development environment
- Create sketches, flows, wireframes and other design artifacts
- Help identify and leverage metrics to drive product management and measure success
- Guide and coach other designers and non-designers to uplift their design thinking capabilities
- Join a diverse team using modern tools
- 6+ years’ experience doing user experience design for web, desktop or mobile applications
- Solid portfolio showing your UX process and how it resulted in products that people love
- Experience with a range of tools and the willingness to adopt to new tools as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and keep organized in a dynamic environment
- Very good understanding of web technologies
- Empathy, intellectual curiosity and openness to learn about compliance in finance
- Experience in an Enterprise business environment is definitely an asset
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.