We have a unique opportunity to shape the future of travel. The traveler mindset has changed and we are at the forefront of adapting to this, highlighting local travel adventures. Your adaptability, drive and creativity will be your key to success here and we want you to be a part of it!
trivago Marketing Solutions is looking for two Front End Engineers to help us to develop further two of our internal products: trivago Order Control and trivago Analytics.
- trivago Order Control is a tool to standardize TV buying processes and centralize TV-related data.
- trivago Analytics helps marketeers to make informed decisions by providing data and visualizations.
If you thrive in an agile and fast-paced environment where no two days are the same, we want to hear from you!
Get an inside look at tech at trivago:
What you'll do:
- Build responsive and accessible UI's using a modern technology stack.
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code.
- Collaborate, support and work hand-in-hand with your team, including: Backend, devOps, QA and a Product Owner.
- Participate in and contribute to technology, architecture, workow and design decisions.
- Support the design and development process through creation and improvement of style guides and pattern libraries.
What you'll definitely need:
- 3+ years of software development experience using React ecosystem.
- To enjoy and have experience in building UI's with modern tools like ES6, SASS and Webpack.
- To care strongly about performance, accessibility and API design.
- To be a team player and enjoy collaborating with different people and proles as well as share knowledge.
- To speak English (our company language) uently and have strong communication skills.
What we'd love you to have:
- Experience with Highcharts API.
- Experience with Redux, storybook.
- Architectural skills.
- JQuery knowledge.
- Angular JS knowledge.
- Experience with unit tests.
- Experience working with Docker.
- Experience with CI using Travis, Jenkins or similar.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- Want to learn more about trivago's business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.