The ideal Graphic Designer will have a high level of interest in the sports nutrition industry, be self-directed, and enjoy challenges.
Please read carefully** Your application will not be considered unless you provide examples of your work with references.**
The Senior Graphic Designer will work with the marketing team and be responsible for creative output within the full breadth of the Digital/Direct Response e-commerce landscape, including emails, advertisements, push notifications, site creatives, and print collateral.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative with a roll up your sleeves attitude. An entrepreneurial spirit is a must. They must have a proven ability and portfolio that demonstrates an intent-driven thought process with designs that adhere to brand guidelines. Must be highly detail-oriented, organized, efficient, and motivated; a conceptual thinker that has experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic marketing company.
**Please provide links to your portfolio in your cover letter**
- Organize and execute product line sale and promotional schedule
- Design and deploy promotional sales including web banners and email campaigns with intent.
- Prepare product/package mock-ups
- Proofread files for print with great attention to detail
- Design social media ads and posts that deliver audience engagement
- Create mock-ups and proofs for all wholesale department print collateral (brochures, posters, sell sheets, etc.)
- Working knowledge in E-mail design to drive engagement and conversions (experience with Active Campaign or Campaign Monitor is a plus)
- Collaborate with the marketing team on new product launch campaigns
- Highly familiar with Woocommerce / Wordpress
- Light understanding of coding and web plugin installation
- Familiar with Active Campaign or similar email marketing software.
- At least 4 years of applicable experience and 4-year degree in design, marketing, or other applicable major
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc. (Video editing software is a plus)
- Understanding of UX/UI principals
- Experience in designing supplement, food, or cosmetic packaging
- Background in designing blogs and ‘advertorials’ that communicate effectively and drive engagement
- Ability to retain direction, conceptualize, and execute functional designs in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- This is a full-time job with benefits (eligible after 60 days of employment)
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $57,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- WordPress / WooCommerce: 4 years (Required)
- Graphic Design: 4 years (Required)
- E-Commerce Sales & Promotion: 4 years (Required)
- Marketing to sell product (Direct Response Advertising): 4 years (Preferred)
- Longwood, FL 32750 (Required)
Company's Facebook page:
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.