Who are we?
CallPotential is a lead management and communications suite software company based out of the Naperville (Chicago) area. We are a growing and established team with a friendly startup culture that is always in search of the best ways to serve our customers.
What are we looking for?
As part of a small, highly collaborative product team, CallPotential is looking for someone who is both creative and logical in their thought process. This role is for someone who enjoys all aspects of the software development lifecycle and is energized by user-driven UX/UI designs and product owner responsibilities such as user story and functional documentation creation.
- Is able to take on product ownership responsibilities, such as generating user stories with acceptance criteria, QA/Dev supporting documentation.
- Uncover and understand user requirements, organization goals, and technical capabilities and apply them to designs
- Will work with Senior UX/UI designers in developing wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes at all levels of fidelity across the design process
- Help identify and solve design problems by creating elegant and creative solutions
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Help maintain CallPotential’s design system in Figma
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineers and QA to ensure design quality at each step of the development process
- 1-3 years experience working in a role within product or UX Design
- Good understanding of agile product development
- Ability to write user stories, acceptance criteria, and functional documentation
- Understanding of usability, accessibility and responsive design best practices
- Flexible in prioritizing work, managing multiple tasks, and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative, team player with get-it-done attitude
- Has experience with a prototyping tool such as Figma, Sketch, Axure, InVision, Photoshop
- Has experience using agile management software such as Jira and Confluence
- Competitive medical benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Flexible work schedules w/ work from home options… We were “work from wherever” even before COVID.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
We have always been work from anywhere even before COVID. We typically were in the office 1-2 days a week in this role. It was a very minimal change to move to a complete work from home approach. We will likely remain remote through the EOY.
- BA / Product role: 1 year (Preferred)
- Figma/InvisionApp/Sketch: 1 year (Preferred)
- Product Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- UIUX Design: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.