You will be working in a fast paced environment alongside our design systems, graphics, architecture, product and engineering teams to deliver new experiences through effective artifacts (from Customer Journeys & Ecosystem maps to participatory design prototypes & wireframes).
In addition to primary project work, you'll contribute to design systems such as our pattern library, visual design library, and motion library, as well as mentor others on the team. You'll hone your communication skills by presenting your work to diverse stakeholders and the broader technology organization.
* 3-5+ years' experience working in a professional capacity as User Experience Designer working on complex enterprise applications
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Strong understanding of complex data systems and multi-step flow processes
* Understanding of visual perception and cognition in creating interaction rich applications, sites, and mobile experiences
* A strong portfolio of work emphasizing depth of experience with information, interaction, motion and visual design; its impact on human behavior
* Proven experience designing for complex, innovative, enterprise experiences
* Ability to explain designs with rationale rooted in user needs and business goals
* Understanding of methods and techniques to ensure the team is solving the right problem
* Enjoys the multi-disciplinary and collaborative nature of product design & development
* Detail-oriented with an appreciation for the value of strong visual aesthetics across everything you create
* Must be able to translate business problems and requirements into compelling UI's
* Exceptional skills with standard UX software such as Sketch and Invision
To be considered for this position, you must have a portfolio available for review. Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Posted 1 month agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume