ATTN: UI/UX DESIGNERS ONLY. PLEASE NO PRINT DESIGNERS
What We're Looking For:
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer that follows our core principles.
These aren't just words in our Handbook, they're principles we embody and words we live by every day.
Those principles are:
Be a good human. Be passionate. Be transparent. Be proactive
As our Senior UX/UI Designer, you will be the sole designer at Echobind where you’ll partner with our engineering team to create thoughtful and empathetic experiences for our clients. In this role, you will develop new processes for the companies design systems, lead client meetings, and work with leadership to create optimal workflows.
We will be building out our creative department in 2021, and you'll have the opportunity to help shape the way we do things.
What You'll Do
Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts
• Design UI components such as mood boards, hi-fidelity mockups, prototypes, and additional brand assets
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams that include Product Managers and Engineers to gain insight into project goals and feasibility
• Lead team meetings with external clients and internal stakeholders
**We’re all around you.** Being a 100% distributed team means we have people right around the US, working in an environment that makes them most productive and happy. We're constantly collaborating and pairing on exercises, which makes for a fun and supportive culture. This distributed model allows us to hire from a bigger, more diverse talent pool. It also means we’re able to invest in our people instead of fancy offices. And since no one has to commute to said office, everyone gets precious time back in their day for family and life.
Bachelor’s or master’s preferred in graphic design, HCI, UX, a related area of study, or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of experience designing with a strong portfolio of design work
• Proficiency with leading design software such as Figma, Whimsical, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Expert with mobile design standards and a strong portfolio of mobile design
• Experience working on an agile software development team
• Excellent visual design skills, typography, layout, and color usage
* Competitive Salaries
• Investment Time
• PTO + Holidays
• 401k + Employer Match
• Health Benefits
• Annual Summit
• Home Office Stipend
• Attend Conferences
• Parental Leave
• Charity Match
And many more!
Echobind’s work comes from a group of human beings who have different perspectives, backgrounds, educations, lifestyles, and leanings. Our work is better because of these differences, not in spite of them. Echobind is happily an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We’ll always welcome people to apply with us regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Posted 1 month agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume