Who We Are
Kinzoo is driven by our mission to create secure spaces for kids and their families to stay close — no matter where they are. We are building a messaging app to empower kids to freely express themselves with those that matter most in their lives, without compromising on safety.
What We’re Looking For: Digital Sticker Illustrator/ Animator (4-month, full-time contract)
You are responsible for conceptualizing and producing Kinzoo sticker assets in alignment with user engagement expectations and brand standards. You have experience illustrating and animating sticker packs in a variety of illustration styles. You welcome feedback and iteration and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams. And, you are excited at the opportunity to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
What We Stand For
- Passion – for our Vision, Mission, and Purpose
- Objectivity – data and feedback is our friend
- Open-mindedness – no ego; many options over one solution
- Persistence – consistent follow through to long-term goals
How We Operate
- We are entrepreneurial, creative and independent.
- We are energized by solving customer problems.
- We don't settle for the status quo and push for the best in all we do.
- We are open and vocal. We embrace and debate new ideas.
- We believe in personal growth and development. Learning never stops.
- Start-up environment so we are agile and able to make decisions on the spot.
You will make an impact by:
- Creating fun and engaging sticker art for Kinzoo families to use everyday
- Leading our sticker conceptualization and production process and adhering to tight-deadlines
- Collaborating and welcoming feedback from our design, product and business development teams
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of digital illustration design and animation experience with specific experience creating digital stickers
- Experience creating both still and animated sticker packs and have worked with animated character rigging
- Ability to present style developments, concepts and storyboards to senior stakeholders
- Experience working in a variety of illustration styles and aligning to brand standards
- Ability to follow third-party brand standards while adding your own creative interpretations to the outputs
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially in Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and experienced handling tight deadlines in a face-paced environment
- Bonus: experience working in a start-up environment
- Passionate about creating art that adds value to our user’s experience
- Accountable to design outcomes and aligning decisions with our product goals
- Independent and can make style decisions according to our brand vision
- Dedicated and value collaboration with our team, our customers, and our partners
- Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
Note that Kinzoo shall be the owner of all right, title and interest in and to all ideas, inventions, works of authorship, work product, materials, and other deliverables.
Why Work at Kinzoo?
We are thinking big (very big) and surrounding ourselves with as much talent as possible to join us on our journey. Kinzoo is an early-stage startup and you get to help shape our future. At Kinzoo, we think taking on big challenges should also be fun.
If you’re inspired by our mission and have what it takes to make an impact, we’d love to hear from you! Please introduce yourself and send your resume to email@example.com. We prioritize talent over location and are open to remote workers
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.