As a Sr. Product Designer for Higher Logic’s suite of products you are an analytical and creative designer who is able to anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product delivers an exceptional user experience. You deliver elegantly simple design solutions from otherwise complex workflows. You also take into account the performance side of design and the business aspects of the products.
You will partner closely with product managers, engineers, and internal stakeholders within an agile environment to ideate on and propose new approaches to our user experience. You will deliver outcomes at all points of the design process—from creating user flows and wire-frames to building user interface mock-ups and prototypes.
- Create wire-frames, prototypes, concept sketches, work flows, hi-fidelity mock-ups.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- Work with team members to deliver UX solutions that measurably improve the core workflows of our users.
- Contribute to a collaborative culture within the team.
- Promote cross-departmental usability best-practices and user experience concepts.
- Apply creative and user-centered design processes across our products and contribute to our design systems.
- Support UX Research in conducting evaluative studies and delivering research artifacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, human-centered interaction, a related discipline and 6 years’ experience desired; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma and/or InVision.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices for design implementation.
- Expertise with user-centered approach and design processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with Engineering and Product.
- Strong organizational, time and project management skills.
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples.
- Experience in Agile Methodology.
- Experience in a SaaS environment.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.