Our partner is searching for a Web Developer (with Sitecore and Azure) to join their team in Madison, WI. This role will start remote, but may move onsite post-COVID.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain brand look and feel across all interactive experiences, web pages and producing implementation-ready interface designs for the development team.
- Responsible for development efforts and integration into external and internal web environment from initial concept to completion.
- Develop web applications using ASP.Net, C#, Webforms and MVC.
- Complete functional specifications for projects in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and recommend solutions for assigned Trouble Tickets.
Education and Experience Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience in Web design and development will be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience in web related technologies such as JSON, REST, Sass, SOAP, SQL, XML, XSLT
- Knowledge and experience working in Sitecore CMS and eCommerce
- Familiar with CSS methodologies like SMACSS (Scalable and Modular CSS) & OOCSS (Object Oriented CSS)
- Strong knowledge of responsive design principles & UI/UX best practices
- Experience developing solutions to business problems while remaining abreast on new and emerging technology is required
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.