Lecture in Progress is an inclusive creative careers resource on a mission to transform the way emerging talent access, understand and connect with the industry.
We encourage greater openness, transparency and representation within the creative working world by sharing important advice and insight through content and events, and connecting emerging talent to valuable entry-level opportunities.
With that mission in mind, we are now looking for a passionate and socially minded individual to come on board and support us as a Community and Project Manager full time. They will lead on a variety of projects, including the production of our digital events as well as the development and growth of our community networks.
Being a small company, the hybrid role incorporates both community and project management responsibilities and is ideal for someone well-organised, with an ability to manage and prioritise tasks. The role also involves overseeing our Opportunities Board and Creative Company Listings.
- Work closely with the Senior Project and Account Manager across a variety of projects within the Lecture in Progress platform
- Increase the awareness of Lecture In Progress within our community and growing network
- Oversee and manage the delivery of all Lecture in Progress digital activations and events
- Passionate about the future of the creative industry and helping emerging talent find opportunities
- Awareness and understanding of the creative industry
- A strong drive for creating positive change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant project management experience (project management skills within digital events is desirable)
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a timely manner
- Proactive, with the ability to work independently
- The ability to keep calm under pressure, with a consistent, positive can-do attitude
- Positive and proactive problem solver, providing solutions and welcoming new challenges
- Build awareness of Lecture in Progress within our community and growing network
- Oversee and manage the delivery of our monthly digital activations and events
- Support the Senior Project & account Manager on Company Partner digital activations and communications
- Oversee and manage our growing community network database
- Ensure our marketing tools are relevant and innovative to our audience
- Maintain the identity and values of the business publicly and represent the business where necessary at in-person or online events
- Oversee and manage any editorial photography and/ or illustration commission by utilising our growing network
- Oversee the day-to-day running of our Opportunities Board and Creative Company Listings board
- Salary: £22,250 - £28,000 depending on experience
- Level: Junior to mid-weight
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am — 6pm, with 1 hour for lunch (flexible hours between 8am – 7pm except Fridays)
- Reports to: Senior Project & Accounts Manager
- Location: 21 Downham Road, London N1 5AA (Or remote)
- Application deadline: Midnight 18th October
- Start date: Mid November 2020
As part of our Equality Policy - We are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce - We welcome enquiries from everyone
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.