Job ref.: EM9032. We’re recruiting on behalf of a leading online retailer to find a talented and commercially-minded Senior Digital Designer who will provide leadership and creative support across their three core brands.
This is a great opportunity for an established Senior to take the lead on delivering some exciting multi-channel campaigns that connect with customers and enhance the overall brand and shopping experience. You’ll have the chance to work on campaigns from concept stages through to completion, leading and reviewing the work of other team members in a positive and inspirational way. As such, we’re looking for someone with significant experience of digital design best practice who is passionate about creating innovative and engaging visual designs across all digital channels, including email and social media.
This person will need to be confident working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, using prototypes to present work in an engaging and convincing way. You’ll need to have a deep understanding of creating a consistent customer experience and how to best meet wider business objectives through highly creative and on-brand design solutions and outcomes. There is a strong mentoring and support aspect to this role, sharing experience and expertise with less experienced members of the team through guidance and direction so would really suit someone who enjoys this and would like to take on a bit more responsibility in this way.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has significant experience creating multi-channel campaigns
- Is comfortable and confident leading projects, reviewing and presenting work and working collaboratively with other areas of the business
- Has a good understanding of user experience and the importance of delivering a consistent customer experience
- Has expert, up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, software and best practice that you can use to mentor and develop less experienced members of the team
- Has a strong level of commercial awareness that underpins successful design solutions and outcomes.
If you would like to find out more please do get in touch .
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.