As Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d), you support our engineering teams in the development of cloud-native solutions based on microservices architectures. You are responsible for the advancement of our product in terms of visual design, usability and intuitive user interfaces.
At knowis you have the opportunity to grow and gain expertise in modern technologies. To develop the best possible solutions we work with a modern tech stack based on React, Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes and TypeScript. To make the most of these technologies, we apply agile methods in which each team member has an active role. For more insights, take a look at the knowis blog.
- As part of an international team, you contribute to the development of cloud-native solutions based on microservices architectures
- You advance our product in terms of visual design, usability and intuitive user interfaces
- You optimize our application while ensuring code quality and stability
- You have an eye on the trends in software development and architecture and evaluate them with regard to possible improvements in quality and efficiency
- You are involved in the entire lifecycle of our product: from the idea, through the various phases of realization, to delivery and continuous improvement
- In close cooperation with product management, you develop solutions and effectively contribute your experience to our development team
- You have several years of professional experience in the development of modern web applications, preferably with TypeScript
- You have solid knowledge of state-of-the-art frontend technologies: React, HTML5, CSS3 NodeJS, Webpack
- You are experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) as well as automated testing
- You enjoy developing in a team and are proud when your commits go through the pipeline successfully
- You have initial experience with cloud-native solutions
- You are enthusiastic about software development and want to take on new challenges
- You are able to think analytically and work in a solution-oriented and independent manner
- You have a very good command of spoken and written English
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.