Mid-weight Graphic Designer
We’re seeking a Graphic Designer to join our expanding creative team – to work on company identities, print and digital marketing material and various websites + plenty more.
If you have ever wanted to work for a company that is trying to solve a global issue, then this is job is the perfect opportunity! Etopia are looking for a Graphic Designer to help them on a mission to build a better world – through innovating and developing new cutting-edge technologies with a core focus on sustainability and cleantech, that combine to build the buildings and cities of the future.
About the company
Currently Etopia Group holds IP and companies within the IoT, renewable energy and house building, particularly, MMC (Modern Methods of Construction) sectors that when holistically integrated generate never seen performance results in the construction and lifestyle markets. Ultimately, we’re building net zero sustainable homes.
The cutting-edge technologies have led Etopia to be at the forefront of the future of housing, driving policy from government level as well as delivery on the ground. Joseph Daniels, CEO and Founder, has achieved Forbes 30under30 as well as being recognised by the United Nations for the company’s contribution to climate action.
About the role
Working for Etopia is never mundane or boring, every day there is a new project or exciting partnership to keep us motivated. As part of the design team you will work with every company within Etopia Group, understanding and creating unique brands as we develop our start-up companies into high value brands in their own right.
You'll work on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, brochures, signage, corporate communications and corporate identities. Working to a brief that has been agreed with the client (internal team/company), head of design or account manager, you'll develop appropriate creative ideas and concepts for the client's objectives.
What we’re looking for:
• At-least three years’ experience working in a creative agency or in a dynamic company
• A relevant degree in graphic design or visual communication
• The ability to produce high quality work with excellent attention to detail to solid deadlines
• Experience in designing for print
• Strong editorial / layout ability
• A great understanding and sense of typography
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Suite [Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign]
• A high level of creativity, excellent skills in visual ideation
• Experience in creating visual identities for brands
• Experience using After Effects or some 3D software [Desirable]
• Experience designing websites in Sketch [Desirable]
If this sounds interesting to you, please Apply by Email with a full portfolio and up to date cv. We’re really excited about this new hire and we look forward to hearing from you.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem when applying for this job.
Posted 1 month ago
Apply for this job