About the Company
We are a well-funded company building the future of distributed systems health monitoring and performance troubleshooting. On top of our open-source monitoring agent with Netdata Cloud users can monitor and troubleshoot across their whole infrastructure.
We are a highly technical team fully remote working across 20 time zones around the globe. Creating a product to tackle the problem of managing thousands of servers. We strive to go beyond the common monitoring tools in an elegant and sysadmin-focused approach.
- You will work with a remote and highly distributed team developing features for our main product.
- Work closely with Product, Business, and Marketing delivering features aligned with our product roadmap.
- You will have to understand the user needs and develop new features and manage their lifecycle from the UX standpoint. We expect from you to collaborate with various stakeholders showing different approaches with wireframes and mockups. Always with one reasoning behind and with the goal to bring value to users.
- We need to deliver features to market in a quick and seamless way. You will be the owner of the UX of the product. Your work doesn’t end when the feature is in production, you will need to validate it and change it if needed.
- You will conduct user research, competitive analysis, contextual research, and so on, to improve the product and help other teams.
- You will coordinate yourself with developers to ensure accurate implementation of the features and help them find solutions to the problems that can appear during the implementation phase, always free of ego, with a feature-ship mindset focusing on releasing valuable things to the users.
- You will take ownership of your work while delivering a consistent user experience across the product. You are 100% Autonomous.
- Experience creating and maintaining a design system.
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience creating SaaS B2B products or developer focused products
- Experience working in the fast-paced environment of a startup
- Experience working with data visualization skills, dashboards, and/or products with a big focus on charts
- Good understanding of UX/UI principles, theories, and interaction design
- Solid knowledge of design tools (Figma preferably, or Sketch) and related toolset (Zeplin, Abstract, Zeroheight,…) and of course an open mind to learn new ones if needed
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative approaches, techniques and tools, that include some experience conducting user researches and usability testing.
- You are fluent in English, it's our working language here
- You have a portfolio showcasing all of the above
- Some Knowledge about our product niche, jargon and patterns
- Experience with analytics instrumentation and how to measure user experience
- You have a degree in design, HCI, or comparable on-the-job experience
Why join Netdata
- Dynamic team committed to driving exponential growth
- Remote-first company who sources the best employees regardless of location
- We are solving hard problems that affect thousands of organizations worldwide
- We are deeply committed to open source and love our community
When you join Netdata, you can expect
- A competitive salary
- A generous stock plan
- To join a venture-backed startup working with some of the most sophisticated investors of Silicon Valley
- To be part of our world-class team and interact with an amazing community
- To see first-hand how to grow and succeed in an engineering-first, open source-based company
- To find a culture that rewards doers
Netdata is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment for everyone, regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military service or other non-merit factor.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.