Frontend - Special Project
At Tessian, our mission is to keep the world’s most sensitive data and systems private and secure. Our platform uses machine intelligence to understand human communication at scale, allowing us to protect some of the world’s largest organisations from threats executable by humans. Our Frontend Engineers play a critical role in ensuring this platform delivers world-class user experience.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a greenfield project. You'll be assessed through our normal engineering process, but if successful will be the first full-time Frontend Engineer working on Ten. Ten is a special project currently in Alpha testing, operating as start-up business unit within Tessian. This role will lead the evolution of our existing frontend, as well as building new features from scratch, ensuring every component of Ten delights our users both in form and function.
Dealing with massive datasets at scale requires ingenuity and strong analytical skills. Our approach to problem solving means we favour hiring engineers who pride themselves on the ability to learn new skills, their comfort with the unknown and their willingness to experiment.
See more on our Stack Overflow here: https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/companies/Tessian
Frontend Stack Snapshot:
- Python 3
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Is a great problem solver who takes pride in their works
- Has experience building landing pages, portals and dashboards
- Has passion for learning new skills and technologies
- Can demonstrate high levels of attention to detail alongside effective prioritisation and efficiency
Why we think you'll love it here:
- All Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries.
Beyond this, there’s plenty more that makes Tessian a great place to work:
- A full week of work-remote a year, in addition to 25 days of paid holiday
- Curate your career with development experiences uniquely suited to you
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit for you to work on
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
- On Fridays we stop at 5 for a virtual happy hour (or, to just log off early!)
- Classpass subsidy - which you can use for either in person or virtual classes
Coronavirus has changed how we work, and we’re currently working from home. During these times we’re supporting our team with:
- A work-from-home subsidy to cover all your home office must-haves
- Remote socials with food and drinks budgets
There’s plenty to look forward to once we’re back in the office too:
- An array of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Flexible work from home policy
- Team lunch provided once a week
- Ping-pong and chess tournaments
- Whole team socials every quarter
- Dinner budget for those times you just can’t tear yourself away
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.