During a period of rapid and exciting growth, FLOWERBX is now looking for a passionate and talented graphic designer to join our growing international team in our West London office. The role would suit a graphic designer with a diverse portfolio who wants to learn new skills as they work across a diverse range of projects which involve a range of different types of creative design.
Reporting into the Creative Lead/Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the team across marketing, social, email, digital/product design, seasonal campaigns, product launches, editorial design and content production. The work is exciting, creative and often fast paced and the ideal candidate will work efficiently, be proactive, use intuition and be passionate about creating and outputting creative to the highest possible calibre.
- Work on a diverse range of projects including marketing collateral, social media, photo retouching, printed promotional items, event invitations, presentations, and motion.
- Be commercial focused and data driven in your output
- Design various digital products including landing pages, product pages, editorial features and marketing emails.
- Liaise and work with the UX & Tech teams to handover digital products in a way which can be put into development whilst providing a simple, intuitive and refined user experience to our customers.
- Digital design across a variety of projects from conception through to deployment.
- Prepare and deliver assets for use online.
- Adhere to the FLOWERBX visual brand identity ensuring this is central and consistent in all creative projects that we produce.
- Attend stills/video shoots, aiding the team in content production and product photography.
- Act as a daily support to the Creative Lead and wider team.
- 2+ years of industry experience, either agency or client side. Experience of working within a fast-paced start-up environment is advantageous
- Impeccable taste and creative approach to design, with a fantastic portfolio showing a great eye for layout, imagery, typography and colour - along with examples of work with motion and video.
- An enthusiastic, driven, and highly motivated designer, with a strong sensibility for the fashion/luxury aesthetic.
- Ability to work quickly from concept creation to finished product.
- Ability to identify and interpret graphic design needs and follow a brief.
- Ability to multitask and work across multiple projects simultaneously to ensure deadlines are met whilst being able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Must be detail orientated, highly organised, pro-active, and self-motivated.
- Communicating and collaborating with the wider team, including senior management and key stakeholders, talking about your work and articulating the thinking behind it.
- A passion for graphic design, editorial design, photography, typography, layout, and art direction.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.) and interest in new technology, processes and developments.
- Animation skills – bringing imagery to life with animation, ideally using After Effects or similar programs.
- Good knowledge of digital design with a proven experience of designing for the web.
- Create pixel perfect designs to ensure that our high quality of creative and production is upheld.
- An understanding or interest of the industry’s talent including photographers, videographers, and set designers.
- Knowledge of print processes and production.
- Photoshoot and art direction experience would be highly advantageous
- Competitive salary
- You will join the business at an exciting time and will have a real opportunity to help shape and develop FLOWERBX as an internationally recognised brand
- 28 days annual leave
- Enrolment in the FLOWERBX employee monthly flower subscription along with employee discount
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.