We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world's most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
- Responsible for setting up a developer platform for our solution
- Ensure that e-bot7 has a common, consistent and flexible developer platform that continuously delivers the tools, interfaces, and documentation to enable external developers to build powerful integrations with our software.
- Provide technology platform expertise across the company as required, to support management teams and general development activities in building complex, dynamic products, and services.
- Develop and build a well-documented and centralised API estate, promoting reuse, and supporting API versioning and end-to-end lifecycle management.
- Work with Product Engineering, Architecture, and Operations Teams to provide an in-depth evaluation of evolving and mature technologies, help shape the customer technology roadmap
- Build morale and motivation to bring out the best in your people, enabling them to do the best work of their lives, while building and retaining critical skills and potential.
- 5+ years’ experience building developer experiences/platforms in SaaS company as lead/manager
- Proven success as a technical team lead
- Proven experience of API design, implementation and life-cycle management
- Substantial experience in shaping a SaaS company’s ecosystem
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss, and explain issues coherently and logically, both written and verbally.
- Exhaustive experience in working with AWS, GCP or Azure (Container, Routing, Serverless, Monitoring, ...)
- Substantial experience and expertise in agile delivery techniques and methodologies to ensure continuous improvement and delivery of e-bot7’s products and services
- Experience in technical writing
- Office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (20+ nationalities)
- We value learning. We support all job-related seminars or courses
- Free German language courses
- Weekly yoga sessions in the office
- Free Gym membership with Urban Sports Club
- Regular company events such as Oktoberfest, Halloween, Christmas tree decoration
- A start-up atmosphere with table tennis, dart board, chill room
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.