Job Title: Senior Client Executive, reporting in to Account Director.
What: A developing star in client service, ideally with both retail and consumer brand experience, is required to join a growing team, where big agency experience is complemented by freedom and opportunity.
Who: A thinking-doer. A master of pace, quality and multi-tasking. A developing client service firepower who understands the imperatives of executing the brilliant basics in efficiency, service, and quality control to contribute to highly effective creative outcomes.
About the Role:
As a Senior Client Executive, your role is an integral part of the Client Services Team and you will support the team on client management, account management and project management on a mix of projects. You will understand the paramount importance of attention to detail, pace and capability to effectively manage a high volume of projects simultaneously, whilst communicating effectively and keeping calm.
The ultimate objective of the Client Service Team is to build strong long-lasting partnership relationships with clients so your support to deliver efficiently and effectively on all client management tasks will be crucial. You will work as part of a wider client team, reporting in to a client lead. You will be responsible for administration, support and management of project tasks, working both autonomously and as part of a broader team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget, whilst ensuring that communication between the client and the agency is seamless and timely.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Be responsible for supporting the client service team in delivering client service excellence through account management, client management and project/admin support; including day-to-day running of the account and associated tasks, and day-to-day management of small whole projects (under the guidance of the client lead).
• Be a key coordinator in the creation of budgets, timing plans, project trackers, invoice trackers and organisation of projects on our internal job management system.
• Be a confident communicator, supporting the team in managing emails/messages and responding appropriately and assisting the team in taking notes in any meeting attended to ensure contact or status report is written and distributed to the team with 24hrs of meeting.
• Assist client lead on financial management tasks such as; monitoring fee and cost spend against estimates on a weekly basis, cost control, 3rd party costs and purchases, estimate development, expense management and invoicing.
• Take responsibility for ensuring excellent quality control levels are met through completing proofreading and artwork uploads. You will have a keen eye for detail and focus, even when project volume is high. You will raise any quality control issues with the client lead before they become problems
• A genuine interest in building and developing a career in branding. A sound understanding that the day to day role and responsibilities are centred around executing the brilliant basics in efficiency, service and quality control to contribute to effective creative.
• A keen desire to learn, this is a developing role spanning a wide variety of activities and tasks, so provides a great opportunity for learning new skills.
• A good working understanding/ability to use Excel and/or Google sheets.
• A genuine desire to set and maintain the pace and energy of the team in order that momentum is retained on a variety of simultaneously managed projects.
• Exceptional communication skills and an ability to escalate and communicate both internally and externally with clients, at a variety of levels of seniority.
• A team player mentality with good people skills, enthusiasm and motivation.
• Financial capability with some previous budget management responsibilities.
Posted 2 weeks agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume