Draft.io is a visual and living document with the power of a flexible and collaborative blackboard. Our ambition is to develop an ideal digital environment to investigate, solve problems creatively, manage projects visually, and document just what it takes to move forward.
Every day, many innovative teams make the most of Draft.io’s digital universe for Agile Project Management (visual management, story mapping, retrospectives, etc.), Product Management (product discovery, user flow, etc.), or any other visual problem-solving and creative thinking work.
- Lean into all facets of product design including research and brainstorming, user flows, low and high fidelity visual design, and prototypes
- Collect and analyze users’ feedback as well as data to remove frictions while satisfying customers’ expectations
- Take part in front-end integration
- Constantly share best design and usability practices with the team
- Contribute to product strategy
- Ensure product consistency at all level
You’re a good match if you have:
- 5+ years of UX/UI/Ix design experience, with at least one experience in the B2B SaaS industry
- Knowledge of some of the industry-standard tools (Sketch, Figma, InDesign, etc.)
- A strong interest in collaboration and productivity tools
- The skills to integrate HTML/CSS
- A humble, curious, perfectionist, and ambitious mindset
Wage & benefits:
- Top health insurance policy
- Possibility to be interested in equity at some point
- This is a 100% remote position, work from anywhere you like (Europe/US)
- 5 weeks of time off per year (French employment contract)
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.