Editor (and Colourist)
About the Role
3angrymen make films that matter for clients including the NSPCC, The Samaritans, Schroders, HSBC and Scouts UK.
We are looking for an Editor/Colourist to join our team and help us keep making brilliant films that make a difference for our clients and their audiences. At any one time you will be working on multiple edits (both corporate and creative) consulting with our producers and directors and managing the post-production from ingest to delivery.
This is an in-house position, with lots of opportunity to grow your skillset alongside a close-knit team of seasoned professionals. As well as working on your own projects, you’ll be asked to take part in crit sessions and contribute to wider output of the company.
Who We’re Looking For
You must be an imaginative and fastidious editor who can offer up ideas and bring fresh perspectives to projects. You need to be great at both cutting and grading our films and will need to know Adobe Premiere and Davinci Resolve inside out, capable of turning edits around quickly under pressure.
As part of a small in-house team, you will need to be comfortable stepping outside of your comfort zone, receiving constructive criticism and learning new skills - confident in your creative taste and eager to lend a helping hand wherever you can.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- be excited about producing a variety of content, both corporate and creative
- have minimum 2 years relevant professional editing/grading experience
- be an extremely well organised and proactive planner
- be comfortable articulating your ideas and interpreting feedback
- have excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Premier, and Davinci Resolve
- have impeccable written and spoken English
- Ideally the candidate will also have experience creating content in-house
- be interested in upcoming commercial trends and directors
£25,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
Posted 2 weeks agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume