Our Creative Projects team is one of the most innovative teams at Lidl and we’ve got an exciting opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer to join us! This is a great role for an ambitious designer who wants to truly become an expert in the creative field as the role comes with lots of responsibility and wide exposure.
You’ll be responsible for producing conceptual designs and creating artwork guided by art direction from Senior Designers. Your work will be really high quality, on brief and always in line with our Brand Guidelines.
At Lidl, we’re Big on creative, Big on making stuff that puts smiles on faces and products in trolleys. With your exceptional design talent and meticulous eye for detail, you’ll be working on a variety of exciting campaigns, helping to produce innovative retail collateral to help us stay stand-out and on-brand.
What you'll do
- You’ll ensure your designs are on brief, within brand guidelines and delivered on time
- Supporting and collaborating with the team to work on various seasonal campaigns, for example, Easter & Christmas
- Presenting your ideas to the wider design and marketing team
- Opportunity to get involved with photoshoots
- Creating artwork on a weekly basis for billboards and window posters
- Responsible for the technical integrity of artwork when delivering to our suppliers & acting as a point of contact with our printers.
What you'll need
- FMCG experience and a background working with big brands, Shopper Marketing experience will be ideal
- You have an in depth understanding of Adobe CC, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellence in creativity and design craft
- Experience working on POS or retail store graphics is desired
- Sound knowledge of the print and production process
- High levels of accuracy with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work across multiple projects
- You’re an excellent communicator and thrive when working as part of a team
- You’ll be used to presenting your work back to senior creatives and stakeholders
- Exceptional organisational abilities
- Experience using projects management tools, i.e. ASANA
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £22,000 to £28,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.