Job title: Head Of Media
Salary: Up to £50k
Our client is a rapidly growing fitness and lifestyle clothing brand, based in London. The brand found its identity through releasing apparel inspired by high fashion trends as well as a functional design. The continuous progression for quality and style has resulted in our clothing collections being able to perform in all training conditions.
• Overseeing the day-day management of the media dept
• Be responsible for the creative vision, end to end production and distribution of all videography across all channels. You must be comfortable in shooting, producing and editing photo and video for all marketing purposes.
• Comfortable shooting both in-house and on location
• You will develop the content strategy for the brand, leading meetings with the founders to develop creative briefs that help build awareness for the brand, attract attention of different audiences and also drive sales.
• You will lead a team helping them develop their skills and managing the production allocation of all video briefs that the team can deliver at any one time, from concept to completion.
• You will need to be experienced and comfortable regularly communicating, presenting to and receiving feedback directly from the Directors
• You will be critical to developing photography and videography content to be used across product emails, digital, content and our website.
• You will work with the wider business on all core strands of photo and video across both paid & organic social media campaigns.
• You will use your creativity to develop fun, interesting and engaging photo/video content, relevant to our customer base and within our brand guidelines.
• Monitor key industry developments & competitor activity across all retail touchpoints reporting relevant news to the wider team. Identify opportunities for our business of the back of the latest trends and innovation within the industry.
• Salary 45-50k dependant on experience/fit
• Incredible responsibility in one of the fastest growing clothing companies in the UK.
• Opportunity to work with recognised fitness industry athletes
• Opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment
• 20 days of holiday plus bank holidays
• Casual dress code
Posted 2 weeks agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume