ClickFunnels is a company focused on changing the world by helping individuals and businesses get their message, products and services out to those they want to serve. We created an amazing software platform to make this process as simple and friendly as possible. We work hard to serve our customers at the highest possible level by providing the tools and knowledge they need to be successful. We believe that what we do matters and we are looking for people to help us in our cause.
With over 115,000 users, a growing internal team, and a passion for being the best we can be, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer to lead the design process from initial discovery to launch. Senior Product Designers work closely with Product Managers and Engineers, within our remote work environment. Day-to-day they collaborate in their cross-functional teams to translate requirement docs into UX Documentation and thoughtfully designed digital product solutions for our large and growing user base.
In this role you’ll make an impact by….
- Mentoring less experienced product designers and improving internal processes
- Improving user experience. You’ll own projects from start to finish, while leading various UX initiatives including running design sprints to define and explore user problems, sketching, wireframing, low and high fidelity prototyping, creating visual design concepts for brainstorming and approval in a timely manner and leading stakeholder reviews
- Working collaboratively with Product, Research and Engineering partners from concept to completion
- Committing to understanding and knowing our users — both the intangibles (emotional needs) and tangibles (functional needs). Helping your team develop empathy for our users and advocate for their needs. Data will be just one of the many tools you will use to help inform your work
- Presenting designs, prototypes and concepts to cross-functional partners and stakeholders
- Providing implementation guidance to engineers to ensure features launch at the highest quality bar
- Working in FIGMA (and other prototyping tools) to deliver elegantly-simple solutions to the right problems — defined by insights and data
- Working on clear problems, hypotheses and goals based on research and data
- Helping keep the company’s design system within and above the global industry standards
We are looking for individuals with….
- Degree or certification in UX Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Graphic Design or comparable work experience
- 5 years (or more) of experience as a creative professional, ideally with formal product design experience
- Experience shipping high impact, successful digital products
- Strong experience working with design systems, and can easily keep them updated and functional over time
- Ability to work iteratively and love learning fast, taking action and reacting quickly to learnings and focusing on results
- A learn-through-experimentation mindset to solving both customer problems and business needs
- Proficiency in Figma
- A good understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process including how to develop and use design research, wire-framing, prototyping, user testing, and high-fidelity visuals to achieve human-centred design solutions
- A love for exploring the latest and greatest in prototyping tools while keeping emerging design patterns and visual treatments on your radar
- Tech savviness and passion for building products
- Strong collaboration, communication and problem solving skills
- Exceptional ability to collaborate on visual design projects and integrate feedback
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with customers
- A metrics-driven focus: Strong analytical and synthesis skills, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information
We’ll see it as a bonus if you also have….
- Experience conducting workshops using the Google Design Sprint methodology
- Experience mentoring junior designers
- Remote work experience
Position is remote, however hiring is limited to the following states in the United States.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
ClickFunnels is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.