We’re looking for someone to join our exciting and innovative company. Passionate about music and design. This is a rare opportunity to come into an expanding music-tech company at an early stage and work with some of the smartest people in the industry.
You are a UI/UX designer that will be working closely with engineers, lead designers and management teams to drive the best user experience.
You have a strong eye for detail and can take feedback well from your peers. You have an open mind and can emulate your passion for music through experience design.
What You Will Do:
- Design features, proactively solving for edge-cases and error states across non-linear user journeys
- Expertly employ aesthetics to reduce visual variance and create greater consistency across the platform
- Make high-impact improvements to styles, components, patterns and views throughout our design system
- Experience with Adobe, Sketch, Figma or your tools of choice
- Experience designing for responsive web, mobile and touch-screen devices
- Experience creating prototypes with tools like Flinto, Invision, etc
- Ability to work and deliver quality in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to articulate ones design decisions and openness to taking feedbackStrong written and verbal communication (English speaking required)
- Collaborative/Team Player
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, and accurate.
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Creative mind
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in an innovative, fast-moving environment
- Proven portfolio comprised of world-class Web Application designs, UX, UI, and visual design examples
- Experience in design of music-tech and social products would be an advantage
- Healthcare program (including Dental care)
- Cozy working place with modern workstations
- Free transportation for late workers
- Music studio with tons of musical instruments and music gear right in the office
- The competitive salary and quarter performance bonuses
- Staff discounts at Swee Lee stores and Music Academy
The best of the best in UX UI design who play a musical instrument will be the ones shortlisted for interviews. If you have what it takes, do not hesitate to apply with your updated CV and link to Portfolio or website.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.