We are a creative studio working across the worlds of youth, sport and education.
We collaborate with our clients, working together as one team. Everyone brings their individual flair for a shared purpose.
We deliver the full creative journey – the expected craft, to the unexpected detail.
And our ‘culture’ is simple to define. Each member of the team has a say, openly contributes and is given opportunities to keep themselves and Triple Double moving forward.
Proud to be working with: Action Against Hunger, Arts and Culture University of Exeter, Basketball England, the Design Museum, Institute of Imagination, London Sport, London Youth Games, National Saturday Club, Red Bull, Unilever and University of the Arts London.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR OVERALL
A key new member of the team, a Senior Project Manager or a strong and experienced Midweight Project Manager who will play a very important central role in continuing to develop and organise our creative output. We’d like you to take what we’re already doing and take it to the next level
- You have a very good understanding of the creative process, planning and production, underpinned with strong commercial awareness.
- You have plenty of experience at other creative companies or in-house roles, ideally smaller set ups.
- You’re now looking to grow further with a new team, looking for more responsibility.
- You are genuinely passionate about design and the worlds we operate in: youth, sport, education.
- Are happy being yourself, we and our clients like individual personalities.
- Are confident in your ability, staying cool and calm if there is pressure, especially when running multiple projects and with client management.
- Can keep our design and creative efforts efficient and organised, with exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Have outstanding written, spoken and listening skills.
- Are honest, you’re not afraid to say no or to challenge, because you’re always looking to improve things.
- Take initiative, check the details that no one else might have considered, anticipate problems, plan in that extra time (just in case), keep building relationships with our clients, even when not on an active project with them.
Software you can use:
- G Suite: Gmail / Calendar / Docs / Sheets
- Project management software: Airtable / Asana
Tell us about if…
- You run a side project or have a specific passion that falls within our youth, sports and education worlds.
- You have an interest and have had experience working with creative visual content, running photography, film and animation projects.
- Scoping and developing briefs with clients and our Creative Director, understanding project goals, checking feasibility, the planned outcomes and being comfortable in dealing with financials.
- Planning project proposals and pitches, setting the tone of how we go from our initial idea to winning the project.
- Working directly with our clients and our team to streamline, manage and steer projects, creating timelines, recording project information, identifying and managing risks.
- Briefing our internal team, setting expectations, setting projects up for success from the start – whether individual deliverables or multi-faceted challenges.
- Organising and managing the resources of the internal team, our network of freelancers and external collaborators. Understanding each individual’s skills for maximum efficiency and everyone’s satisfaction.
- Managing comms from clients via email, calls or face to face meetings and relaying this information back to our team. Being the go-to point of contact. Helping grow and develop lasting relationships with clients.
- Evaluating projects after they’re completed, what worked, what didn’t – ready to improve for the next one.
- Setting up new project management processes, improving existing ones, continuously looking to drive improvement and efficiency for our team.
- You’ll also be managing our own projects, content, social media and website and can contribute creatively on how to bring our own content and ideas to life.
- Everyone at Triple Double plays a part in shaping our culture, you too, and we’re proud of that.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You must have solid experience with print and other offline creative assets production, from start to finish. You’ve previously sourced high quality print and production partners, overseeing quotes, pre-production, quality control and helping clients understand what’s happening at each stage.
- You must also have solid digital experience (we do both, well). So you’ve managed website design or app design, not just digital assets and banners. We don’t expect you to be dedicated to digital, but have had exposure and experience managing UX, UI and Development processes.
- You’ve had experience working on brand and branding projects, understanding and being open to approaching them in new ways each time rather than a set formulaic way. You understand brand is how it looks, moves, sounds, feels in space etc, not just logo design.
- Ideally you’ve also helped to plan, research and undertake general preparation for workshops: contributing to content, organisation and workshop structure.
- This is a permanent, part-time role, either 3.5 or 4 days a week, across Monday to Friday, make sure to tell us which you’d prefer and why.
- You’ll be part of a set up that’s growing with plenty of exciting projects and personal development opportunities.
- Be given trust, autonomy and support from the rest of the team.
- Rewarded with a salary relevant with your experience – we pay people what they deserve.
- You are eligible to work in the UK and willing to work from our studio in Mile End, London, and remotely when relevant.
Those are our specifics, tell us about something else that makes you, you.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.