Above all, candidates should be excited and motivated to create next-generation user interfaces applying expertise within the fields of Information Design, Interaction Design, and Data Visualization to develop compelling designs for our products and services.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a professional capacity as a visual designer on highly interactive and data rich applications
* Bachelor's Degree in Design with emphasis in one or more of the following: Digital Design, Communication Design, Information Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Motion Design
* A proven track record creating design languages for an interaction-complex applications, sites, mobile et. al.
* A strong portfolio of work emphasizing depth of experience with graphic and information design for interactive products/sites, and where possible data visualization.
* Be a trained Graphic Designer / Information Designer who balances expertise in 'craft' with an academic interest in the relevant fields of Design (theories of visual perception and cognition, among other things)
* Leverages design skills, and awareness of the user and business goals, to imagine, illustrate, and help realize compelling functional interfaces
* Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
* A team player with a positive attitude. You enjoy collaborating with others to achieve design goals. Comfortable taking and giving feedback to provide the best design solutions.
* Can skillfully represent the visual design discipline, within a multi-disciplinary product team, when presenting to stakeholders, sponsors, and critics
* Enjoys new design challenges including those involving complex information, data visualizations, and interactivity
* Must be able to maintain healthy relationships with our business and technology partners
* Comfortable employing skills across all stages of the design and development process including conception, design, standardization, specification, and enforcement
* Is curious and resourceful and with that, able to learn and operate within the complex business domains of the company
* Is detail oriented and always concerned about the end products
* Be an exceptional multi-tasker who's quick and organized
* You stay up to date on the latest design trends and applications
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Posted 2 weeks agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume