We’re looking for a copywriter to join the team.
Here is a company of thinkers, writers, designers and makers that work together to create beautiful and useful things. Our studio is a busy, dynamic environment where creative solutions and strategic thinking are the guiding principles that underpin everything we do.
To be right for the role you’ll:
*By ‘meticulous’ we really mean that you write with care. That you have an ear for rhythm, a life-threatening allergy to jargon, an obsession with scansion, and then some.
**By ‘meticulous’ we emphatically do not mean anyone who proudly identifies as a ‘punctuation pedant’ or ‘grammar nazi’. Hopefully for very obvious reasons.
To get an interview you’ll need:
1. A portfolio with a robust mix of the following:
sharp straplines, strong scripts, manifestos that aren’t clichés, tone of voice work, naming - of products and brands, pack copy, brand world storytelling, short copy campaigns, long copy campaigns.
(It won’t be related to a live project, and it won’t be something that requires loads and loads of your time)
2. To have a purely creative background - this is not a role for a hybrid writer/strategist or someone with experience in any departments other than creative ones.
3. A short cover note.
4. An up-to-date CV / link to your LinkedIn profile.
5. To be willing to do a small copy test at some point in the process.
6. Two references from previous employers before we can offer you a job.
(These aren’t needed now, but we’d ask for them at the final stage of the recruitment process)
Posted 2 weeks agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume