We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for a Creative Operations Manager to join the Badoo creative studio.
This role will be based in London, reporting to the Global Head of Creative.
At Badoo, we believe that connection should be possible for everyone and because of this we always ensure that inclusivity and positivity is at the core of all our work. Our mission is to encourage our community to Date Honestly, and, to that end, we welcome all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives because we believe that it’s through our differences that we can keep revolutionising the way the world connects online.
Badoo is a global community who interact daily not only with our products, but with the work we do to elucidate and promote them. As we continue to expand our in-house creative studio, we are looking for a Creative Operations Manager to lead the management and organisation of our global creative work. In this role, you will help establish and maintain processes and structure which enable effective and efficient work and the very highest quality of concepts and deliverables.
You will be responsible for taking creative work from brief through to execution, working closely with our regional marketing leads to support all creative work globally, and tracking work through our growing creative studio. You will oversee our Creative Calendar and work closely with the Head of Creative to ensure a smooth briefing process, creative development, and delivery of assets on time, and on budget.
This role requires excellent project management skills and an entrepreneurial approach to process and creative development.
If this sounds interesting to you, please keep reading.
- Lead the creative planning process, creative meeting calendar, and briefing process.
- Manage the workflow of the Creative Studio, prioritising tasks and deliverables and working with creatives to ensure distribution of workload. Assess and hire freelance support where necessary.
- Work with a variety of external agency partners globally and be the key point of contact for briefings, feedback, and logistics.
- Manage the creative department budget, working closely with the Head of Creative and Chief Marketing Officer on estimates and approvals.
- Collaborate closely with the brand marketing team on creative strategy and go-to-market planning and ensure that creative briefs are delivered in a timely, consistent manner.
- Build project plans and timelines that satisfy regional market leads, the Head of Brand Marketing, and the Head of Creative. Keep teams accountable to these timelines, but pivot where necessary to accommodate changing needs and priorities.
- Act as project leader for management and delivery for all creative assets.
- Lead weekly creative meetings, cross-functional meetings, and creative reviews. Act as a key point of contact in the creative studio for all departments in the business.
- With the Head of Creative, identify and establish relationships with creative talent externally, including photographers, directors, agents, editors, producers, etc.
- Bring culture and vision into the department, staying on top of trends, tools, and technology and infusing them into the day-to-day operations of the Creative Studio.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 4+ years of experience with creative operations, preferably in the tech sector.
- Proven success leading cross-functional teams and processes.
- Budget-management experience and competence and confidence negotiating with external partners.
- You have a strong background in creative operations and production, either in agency or in-house environments.
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach to complex problems.
- You enjoy solving problems and can do so without direct supervision.
- You’re creative and have deep empathy for the creative process and other creative people.
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight.
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces.
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You’re highly organised and incredibly detail-oriented.
- You are passionate about our brand vision and values.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.